Search This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I hate our couch!

We need a new couch in the worst possible way. Its torn up, smelled bad when we got it and still stinks, its uncomfortable and even when the dog sits on the couch her butt starts to sink in so just imagine what ours do. To top it off this morning I got up, as promised to take Emmy (Paul's dog) out to potty. She is used to getting up at about 3am with me. Normally this wouldn't have been that big of a deal but we didn't get to bed until about 2am.

When we got home last night I took all of the dogs out to potty and have a drink and some food before sending them to their beds for the night so little Emmy didn't make a peep until about 6am. Normally this would have given me about 4 hours of sleep and I would have sat, like a zombie, in front of the computer playing games. However, I have a very bad tooth that is causing so much pain that I have found myself in screaming pain that brings me to tears, and I had a really hard time sleeping. I fell asleep around 4:30-5am.

So, after taking princess Emmy out to potty I grabbed my pillow and a blanket and tried to sleep on the couch. I hate hate hate hate hate this couch! So there I am, cold, a cat on my head, Emmy wont leave me alone, tooth in pain, and now laying on the evil couch trying to sleep.... About an hour later Paul got up and went to bed and slept till nearly 11am.

The couch has got to go. There is stuff that we needed to do today but I am to distracted with back pain from the couch and tooth pain that is unbelievable to get anything done. I feel sort of lazy because of that but then again we have a long time (a month and a half at the very least) before we need to have the paper work done and I have already done a lot of work on it. But we are 6 days from our re-wedding (thank you to David (Paul's brother) and Mandi and Tony (Mandi and I work together) for being our witnesses and joining us that day. We are also 13 days till our first of the last adoption classes!

Goal for tomorrow, fill out 90% of my adoption paperwork and try to figure out something to do with this stupid tooth....

(added note....I am the one who picked out this couch because it was cheap....you get what you pay for, in our case though I think they should have paid us to take it)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment