Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy Day

Today is going to be a very busy day! I like the busy ones, it makes laying around with Paul on Sunday so much more worth it.

First things first, talk Paul into taking me to breakfast, that shouldn't be hard, we almost always go to breakfast on Saturday morning. Then off to see the new Harry Potter movie in 3D at 9:45am, I am so excited about seeing it!! After that we will come home and I need to clean house, shower, re-blue my hair (my bangs are blue) because I am looking a little green, grocery shopping and then tonight we are going to a show at New Frontier (Paul's brother's band is playing). Oh, and through out today we will be haunting the Craigs list free ads watching for a better couch and other stuff.

Its hard to believe that this is the last Harry Potter movie, and kind of sad. At the same time its also exciting to know that soon (months from now) we will be able to share our love for these movies with our children and because of Harry Potter we have weeks and weeks of movies nights ahead of us!

Photobucket

Just a reminder....one week from today we will be re-married and in 2 weeks from today we will be starting the adopt classes!! I am so nervous and excited about this that I cant hardly stand it. Money is in the savings account and we are making a good headway into getting the money saved up.

No comments:

Post a Comment