Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

20 Days Till PRIDE Classes!

We are only 20 days from the start of our PRIDE classes and I am beyond anxious. Not just about the classes but with all of the questions that I have and how fast can we make the process go and we have to move and we have soooooo much left to do. I know, we are at least, the very very least 2-3 months from having children in our home, but I cant keep my mind off it. Day and night I think about ways to try to ensure that everything is perfect for the homestudy and having everything in place.

Its a scary thought to realize that we will soon be parents. I use the word "soon" loosely, as Paul keeps pointing out that we are still months from becoming parents. Of course, being the type of person that I am, I like to think about the future a lot and make plans for things that could be over a year away. When riding in the car I often let my thoughts float off and think about what it will be like to drive back to Nevada with our children. Of course, I know that plans change and I am ok with that too. Even our move from Nevada to Washington didn't go as planned, but it worked and we changed the plan around as things happened to change it. That's the way it goes sometimes.

My plan for the day is to make linguica for breakfast, then do some work on our fost/adopt application, and look at some rentals online. I also plan to create a wish list of sorts of things that we need for homestudy and for our children's rooms. That's something that I will likely post here in case someone has something on the list that they are no longer using that we need.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment