Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Today is going to be a good day!

Although I do have a nasty head ache and am still not feeling 100% today but I am trying to over come it!

Paul had a crummy day at work yesterday and I am hoping that today goes much better for him.

One way or another, today is going to be the best day that I have had in a while. Its Friday and I am off work till Monday (I work 10 hour shifts), Paul is at work, I have house work and laundry to do, need to wash the dogs, go shopping and some other little chores. I found an adoption book at the library that I have been wanting to read, not sure if I will go pick it up today or not, I have a good lead on a rental, and tomorrow is adoption class day (yeah for PRIDE).

Should I go to the library today I am hoping to get the book called "The complete adoption book" and want to look for books on theriputic parenting. I have read a lot about it on another blog http://lastmom.blogspot.com/ and I really want to find some good books on that.

Ok, off my duff and off to get things done! Have a good day!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like Daniel Hughes. Check out the auction site I posted yesterday. There are a bunch of attachment/trauma/therapeutic parenting book lots there! Proceedes benefit the retreat in March for moms of traumatized kids.

    ReplyDelete