Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Feels like fall....

I don't know what it is but the last couple of days have felt so much like fall. It reminds me of the time my niece Cheyanne came to stay with us just before her school year started for 4th grade. We went shopping for school supplies, things for her breakfast before school and lunches, as well as fall clothing and about a month into the school year we shopped for Halloween stuff. There is something in the air here right now that is giving me those same feelings that I had then and I don't know how to explain it. I miss her so much.

Maybe next year I will be buying school supplies for our own children....I cant wait!

Our adoption classes start in 3 days, Saturday morning here we come!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment