Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Someday...

Photobucket Someday, all of these hope and dreams and wishes will come true. Someday, this blog will turn from being about my ups and downs and fears, and will be about my life as a Mom. Someday, I will look into my child's eyes for the first time and try to hold back the tears that well in my eyes every time I think about that moment. Someday, my child or children will get mad at me because they want something and I am not allowing them to have it. (it will happen) Someday, my child or children will know that I have wanted them so much and for so long that even when they are angry with me or they have done something wrong that I will still be looking at them with love. Someday, I will hold my child's hand, even if it embarrasses them. Someday, I will get the chance to tell my child or children how much I love them, every day, maybe even many times a day. Someday, my child or children will be sick and I will be there to care for them. Someday, they will make bad choices and do the wrong thing and I will be there to help guide them back to the right road and learn from what they did. Someday, a child will call me Mom and I will try very hard to go with it and be flooded with emotions. Someday, I will read to them and try my best to be silly with them. Someday, I will help my child or children get ready for school and then cry when they leave the first day (or every day for a week or month...). Someday, I will show a child that even though they were not created in my body that they were created by my love and that I fought to find them and be their Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment