Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Letter to my daughter, where ever you are.

Dear Yzabella, Today is the second day of school. I can only imagine the wonderful things your doing and bright and beautiful person your becoming. It is very hard for me not to be with you but I hope that we are together soon. At the beginning of every school year I think about taking you school shopping and how hard it will be for me to drop you off for your first day of school. My heart aches when I know that this is another school year, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other holidays with out you. Someday I hope to find you. I have no idea what grade your in or what school you are in. I only know you as Yzabella as that is your name in my dreams. Every night when I go to sleep you find me in my dreams. I am always happy to see you and hold you tight in my arms. When my alarm clock goes off in the morning it is very difficult to leave you. Once I am awake I can still feel your presence and smell you on my skin. Our souls are joined and they have been for years. Some day I hope to find you and truly hold you in my arms forever. Until we are together, please keep faith in me and know that I am searching for you and trying to find a way to bring us together. I love you so much that I do not have words to describe it. Stay safe, be a good girl, and I will see you tonight in my dreams. Love Always, Mom Photobucket

1 comment: