Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Photobucket Once again its been a long time since I last posted. Life has been very busy again. In the end of May I slipped through a puddle of unattended and unwarned vomit and nearly fell. The vomit slide caused a piece of the cartridge in my right knee to rip off, which of course resulted in arthroscopic surgery. I did contact an attorney just to make sure that everything was taken care of correctly. The outcome of it all looks to be a few months off. Work has brought out a new level of stress and issues as well. So much so that other companies job offers have become more and more interesting to me. The issue is that I really like the company that I work for and I like my job. However, there are many other issues that are exceedingly troubling and are upsetting me more and more as the days go by. Recently, nearly every day, I have considered quitting. Honestly the things that are issues really shouldn't be issues and shouldn't be happening. I cant really say what the future there holds for me or even if I will stay. Its very difficult and complicated. What seems to get me through the days is the fact that my co-workers are mostly experiencing the same dissatisfaction. Today I realized that September is nearly here and the vacation time that I scheduled, to assure that I would have the first week of school off to be fully supportive of our adopted child in a new environment, is just around the corner. Of course, the adopted child I hoped to have is not here and this is adding to my stress. Several times I have allowed myself to think about giving up, just the thought causes my eyes to swell with tears, my heart to sink, and my stomach to turn. I think I will spend my vacation making some changes in our little house and trying to get it ready for us to refile for adoption. Lots of things to do. It seems that even just the thought of preparing for our unknown child to be makes me feel a little bit happier. Of course, my changes to our little house may not matter as we may make a big move again but that is yet to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment