Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Messy mess.....

I am a mess today. Woke up this morning with huge bags under my eyes and feeling exhausted. If you know me out side of blog world then you know that something is brewing and going on but I cant just come out and say it just yet. Of course, recent happenings have me wondering if it will happen at all. it’s all a mix of worry, emotions, stress and piles and piles of paper work. Aside from that, work has gotten a little better this week. I had a stressful couple of days but nothing like I was having before. Could be because my vacation is coming up or that I have stress in other areas of my life that is taking away from what I am feeling at work. Either way, I didn’t feel like I wanted to run away when I got to work every day of last week. Well that’s all for now, may I will post again later today with more details or maybe not….

No comments:

Post a Comment